Garlic? Brownies? Yes my hunnies, exactly that. The sweet, liquorice tones of black garlic go wonderfully in these perfect chocolate brownies. What's more, black garlic is about as healthy and antioxidising as food gets so you can pretty much devour these little puppies guilt free!
- 110g) butter
- 110g good quality plain choc
- 225g caster sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 110g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 175g Black Garlic chopped
- pinch of malden sea salt
Set oven to 180
- Grease a baking tin 18cm x 28cm.
- Mellt together butter and chocolate together in a bain marie (a pan of water over the heat with the bowl of choc and butter sitting inside) and once melted remove from heat.
- Stir all the other ingredients into the melty mixture and pour into the baking tray.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool and then try not to eat all at once. Voila!